Bosch glow plugs are designed and built to last for season after season of quick, reliable start-ups.
- Patented Duraterm dual control regulating and heating coil system effectively directs current draw, enabling the glow plug to reach higher temperatures more quickly for faster engine start-up. On vehicles with a post-glow control system, this advanced technology results in a post-glow heating phase which allows for more efficient overall engine performance.
- Inconel 601 glow tube material withstands extreme operating temperatures and is corrosion and vibration resistant for long service life.
- Nickel plated rolled threads increase strength and prevent seizure.
- Fine-grained ceramic insulating powder provides superior electrical insulation and high thermal conductivity in the transfer of heat from heating coil to glow tube.
- Twin viton seals promote longer life by protecting the coils against damage caused by exhaust gases.
- Conical seal provides positive sealing to the combustion chamber.
- OE connectors provide a precise fit and easy installation.